What is industrial style?
Over time industrial style has gained popularity because of its combination of aesthetics, affordability and accessibility.
As more industrial spaces are becoming repurposed, the aesthetic of industrial style has become a desirable feature. DIY culture and the interest in upcycling has also contributed to industrial style’s popularity as many pieces can be created from repurposed materials, making it an affordable and an easily accessible choice.
At Direct Trade Windows, we offer a wide range of high-quality aluminium windows and doors, all of which can effortlessly create that sought-after industrial style in your home, while providing a cost-effective and energy efficient home improvement solution for modern properties.
Are aluminium windows and doors cost-effective?
Aluminium windows and doors are cost-effective due to several reasons. Aluminium is an ultra-durable, lightweight material that can withstand extreme weather conditions. This durability means that aluminium windows and doors have a longer life span compared to other materials which in turn will save you the cost of frequent replacements and repairs.
At Direct Trade Windows, our luxury range of high quality aluminium windows and doors are extremely low maintenance. Aluminium is naturally resistant to corrosion which means it doesn’t need to be replaced or repainted. As a homeowner, replacing your windows and doors with our high end aluminium windows and doors is a much more cost-effective option compared to other materials like timber.
How do aluminium window and doors improve energy efficiency?
Aluminium windows and doors are energy-efficient in several ways. At Direct Trade Windows, our aluminium windows and doors are fitted with a thermal break which reduces the amount of thermal transfer through the aluminium frames. This helps your home to be cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Overall the thermal performance and sustainability of aluminium windows and doors will improve your home’s energy-efficiency. By reducing heat loss and improving comfort levels, this will help to reduce energy consumption and lower your energy costs over time.
Transform your home with steel-look aluminium windows and doors from Direct Trade Windows
- Casement windows– Our casement windows allow for ultimate style. They use Smart’s innovative thermal break technology to create a barrier between the air outside and the air inside. This enhances the overall U-value.
- Tilt & Turn windows– Tilt & Turn windows are a great way to modernise your home. These aluminium windows are perfect for opening up larger spaces and are designed as a direct replacement for steel windows to give your home a facelift.
- Bifold doors– Our energy efficient steel look bifold doors from Cortizo offer some of the best U-values on the market, thanks to their integrated thermal break. This ultra slim design creates a seamless transition between home and garden.
- Aluminium doors– At Direct Trade Windows, our minimalist steel look doors offer outstanding thermal efficiency and great security that gives you peace of mind. This cost-effective and maintenance-free product is available in over 20 elegant designs.
- Internal screens– Open-plan living spaces are gaining popularity, and with our steel look internal screens, you can give your home that modern loft feel. This slimline, stylish design invites natural light into any space and is a great way to increase the feeling of space in your home.